What we do
Commercial insurance is every bit as necessary as personal insurance when it comes to keeping your business practices legal and protected financially.
- This coverage protects against financial loss as a result of a defective product that causes injury or bodily harm.
- This coverage protects against financial loss as a result of malpractice, errors, and negligence.
- This coverage protects your business against loss and damage of company property due to a wide variety of events such as fire, smoke, wind and hail storms, civil disobedience and vandalism.
Steps to buy Commercial insurance
- Assess your risks. Think about what kind of accidents, natural disasters, or lawsuits could damage your business. If you need help, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) provides information for choosing insurance to help you assess your risks and to make sure you’ve insured every aspect of your business.
- Find a reputable licensed agent. Commercial insurance agents can help you find policies that match your business needs. They receive commissions from insurance companies when they sell policies, so it’s important to find a licensed agent that’s interested in your needs as much as his/her own.
- Shop around. Prices and benefits can vary significantly. You should compare rates, terms, and benefits for insurance offers from several different agents.
- Re-assess every year. As your business grows, so do your liabilities. If you have purchased or replaced equipment or expanded operations, you should contact your insurance agent to discuss changes in your business and how they affect your coverage.
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move
Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys
Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
We offer commercial truck insurance and transportation insurance coverage. We offer protection for you and your commercial trucking and transportation needs including auto liability, non-trucking liability (bobtail), general liability, motor truck cargo, and physical damage trailer interchange.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability on a Combined Single Limit Basis
- Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection (where required by state law)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage (where required by state law)
- Comprehensive or Specified Perils (fire or explosion, theft, windstorm, hail, earthquake, flood, vandalism, and more)
- Deductible options
- Towing and Storage
- Federal Excise Tax on new vehicles
General Liability Insurance
Do You Have Enough Liability Insurance?
Imagine what would happen if your dog was to bite a neighbor’s child, or if there was an accident on your rental property. What would happen if a fire in your condo spread to other units?
If any of these things happened to you, there’s a good chance your current liability limits wouldn’t be adequate to protect your assets, or your future earnings.
An umbrella insurance policy also pays some claims not covered by your home, auto, or other underlying insurance. The policy covers not just you, but your spouse and all family members living in your household, anywhere in the world. Legal defense fees are also paid.
We are fully licensed in: New York, New Jersey & Connecticut.
Our Agency writes the following lines of business and more
A Few Insurance Companies we tied up for Business
There is a Difference
To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage